Being in this industry of Smartphone for decades, Samsung understands the trends of the market very well. This is the reason they always remain prepared with something impressive as per the current market requirement. Recently the brand launch Galaxy J5 as it feels the need of having something in the market, which can offer some impressive feature at a low rate. Knowing the fact that anything lower than the 15k price range in India can get a special place in the heart of the users, the company introduced this amazing phone under the J series.
Have A Look At The Design
While looking for a Smartphone that has a low price, you should be sure about its good look and stunning design as well. After all, Smartphones are popular because of their exclusive features and smart looks.
- The Samsung Galaxy J5 has the same mind-blowing design of Samsung’s earlier flagship versions of Smartphones.
- The rare panel can be removed by the users easily to change the battery.
- In the place of glossy plastic, this modern device has the matte finish, which prevents fingerprint smudges as well as you can feel good while holding it in your hands.
Easy To Hold
While using a big phone, the main concern of the users is to hold it right in the hands. Sometimes, your both hands may be preoccupied with some other goods, and you need to hold the phone along with them. It is important to have an easy grip on the phone while you are holding in hostile conditions.
- The compact size of this device can offer you an easy and better grip every time you hold it.
- You can touch any part of the display with your thumb, which makes the operation easier for you even with one hand.
- This device has a great durability so that you can use it for a long time, and it will remain conducive for rough and tough treatments.
Advanced Software For Flexible Use
One of the biggest reasons for having a Smartphone is you can use it flexibly as per your requirement. The software of the phone gives that support to the users for performing various tasks in a flawless manner on their Smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy J5 has Android 5.1.1 Lollipop TouchWiz UI. Overall, the software is good for several responsive issues that can help the users to have great experience while using the phone.