After spending so many years in the business of Smartphone in India, Samsung can easily understand the demand, requirement, and desire of the Indian buyers. The brand always takes care of this huge Asian market and has something special for the Indian market. This time, it brings Galaxy J5 that comes with an affordable price tag. It has the guts to compete with the giants of Chinese as well as domestic low budget Smartphones available in the current market. With optimized software, the phone is ready to provide you a remarkable experience.
Affordability And Great Functionalities
When you find a smart device, which is affordable and stylish, you feel great. Samsung has a great collection of Smartphones that are highly sophisticated in look as well as reasonably priced. The latest device from the J series can offer you such experience with a grand look and a budget price tag. Thus, buying the Samsung Galaxy J5 can be a great deal for the average buyers of Samsung Smartphones.
- The device has a 5-inch Super AMOLED HD display with a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 SoC and 1.5GB RAM.
- J5 also has and a 3,000mAh battery, 16 GB of ingrained storage, and 1.5GHz octa-core Exynos 7580 SoC.
- The integral storage system can be expanded up to 128 GB through a micro SD.
Know The Design
The basic design of the phone is similar to its siblings that give it the signature look of Samsung Smartphones. The rim around the edges of the phone gives it a bulkier look, which may be preferred by many users who do not like the slim look anymore.
- The device has a soft plastic back cover that offers you a nice feeling while holding it in your hands.
- The back of the phone tends to be a little bit sticky and hence you can easily hold it in one hand while your other hand is occupied in doing something else.
- You can get the easy access to the battery microSD slot if you remove the back panel.
Excellent Front Camera
The phone works great for the selfie lovers of this modern era. The Samsung Galaxy J5 has a front camera with an LED flash. Hence, your face can get extra light when you want to take a selfie. It is highly helpful in low light situations. Though, the LED flash may not be as impressive as a traditional camera flash, but it offers enough light in situations when some extra light is required to take a snap with the front camera.