The rise in the sale of smartphones in India has made it certain that the nation is poised to register higher growth in its m-commerce secrot in the near future. Last year, more than 80 million handsets have been shipped to the country alone making it the third largest mobile market in the world after China and the US.
According to the latest survey conducted by Zinnov, a market research firm, the e-commerce companies in India are now focusing their attention towards mobile commerce. The study revealed that more than 90 percent of the customers use their mobile phones while booking an online order. In fact, PayTm Coupon help people recharge their SIM cards at alluring offers. These coupons also help customers avail various goods at attractive rates.
Why We Should Use Paytm?
Continuing with the Zinnov’s survey, it has also disclosed that more than 50 percent of the customers prefer buying their product through smartphones. Paytm is basically a shorter form of the word pay-through-mobile. The company was established in 2010 with an aim to help people pay their bills and shop online using its website.
We need various services in our day-to-day life. A human life can’t be imagined without electricity, gas and telephone. However, payment of bills is a tough process. We don’t have that much time to visit such offices and pay these bills separately. On the other hand Paytm provides us with the opportunity to pay our electric, telephone and gas expenses instantly using its website. You need to have a good Smartphone or computer to make online payment successful.
Some Best Smartphones in India
- Moto Turbo: The 5.2-inch display with 21-megapixel camera and snapdragon processor makes this a truly spectacular Smartphone.
- Asus FonePad 8: The 8-inch Android handset with Quad core Intel Atom Z 3530 processor @ 1.33 GHz provides you with stunning mobile experience. The tablet has an internal memory of 16 GB, which can be expanded up to 64 GB. The 5-megapixel camera also offers you with spectacular photo quality as well.
- Xiaomi Mi4: This Touchscreen handset offers 5-inch display with Quad-core @ 2.5 GHz. It also comes with highly magnificent 13-megapixel camera.
- Samsung Galaxy note 4: This slim device from the South Korean company will mesmerize every one. The 5.7 inch screen size of the handset offers you with an exhilarating experience to enjoy watching videos on the handset. It provides a high quality 16-megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash.
- Apple iPhone 6: This 4.7 inch Smartphone aptly suits the customers who wish to have style and functions at the same time. The dual core (cyclone) processor at a speed of 1.4 GHz offers you with a stunning speed. It also provides an 8-megapixel camera with autofocus and flesh.
- Micromax Canvas Unite 2: This stunning handset has everything that you want on your device. If you wish to keep a medium range Smartphone, then this Android mobile with 4.7-inch screen and 5-megapixel camera is the perfect one.
How to Buy Your Smartphone in an Easy Manner?
You can now easily buy your favorite handset instantly from your home. It is quite easy to book an online order for your favorite gadget using a Smartphone. You can use Freecharge Coupon to get more discount or cash back offer while recharging your SIM card online.
It is also worthwhile to mention here that m-commerce business is witnessing a high growth in the last few years in India. By 2019, the m-commerce business in India may touch the magic mark of 20 billion $.