Data visualization is one of the most important aspects of the job of a data analyst. A data analyst must be able to portray the results of data analysis in a visually appealing and understandable manner so that all the stakeholders irrespective of their technical knowledge are able to grasp the valuable insights. There are various data visualization tools with the help of which a data analyst is easily able to present the outcome of data analysis through histograms, pie-charts and bar graphs etc. Thus, for every data analyst aspirant it is imperative to gain proficiency in such data visualization tools.
Which tool should you learn?
Among the many data visualization tools, tableau deserves especial mention. It is a one stop solution for every data visualization needs and provides the best possible way to communicate with all the end users. A tableau training will easily let you earn proficiency in the tool and can be very beneficial for a career in data analytics
Let’s look at some of the advantages of tableau-
- Tableau by far is the easiest to learn and master. Even if you do not have any experience with coding, you will be able to use tableau without any difficulty.
- Tableau is very easy to deploy and its drag-n-drop interface enables users to create interactive plots within minutes.
- Tableau allows its users to build interactive dashboards using a graphical user interface.
- Tableau has the ability to handle huge volumes of data.
- Tableau allows incorporation with Python or R.
- It is not only used for visualization but also as a self-service analytics tool. Spotting trends and insights is easy with cohort analysis in tableau.
Tableau is highly popular too!
Data has become increasingly important for companies to drive growth and increase performance. Moreover, even internal data of a company is very significant across departments for enhancing efficiency. However, not every employee across departments possesses programming or statistics and this is where self-service BI and visualization tools like tableau come into play. Tableau is a tool that requires the least amount of training to master, thus it can be used by anyone and this is why it is so popular. Tableau is the leader in the BI space and has a customer base of 70,000+. Recently Tableau was acquired by Salesforce and is expected to grow even bigger. Thus, tableau training can be instrumental in gaining extra value in your resume!